Dr. Aparna Jaswal
- MBBS (Gold Medalist)
- MD (Medicine)
- DNB (Cardiology) (Gold Medalist)
- Certified Cardiac Device Specialist, IBHRE, USA
- Additional Director, Cardiology, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Observation training at Aurora Sinai medical centre, St. Luke Medical Centre, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, USA under the supervision of Dr. Masoood Akhtar and Dr. J. Sra-2006.
Electrophysiology (EP: Expertise in Ablation of various complex arrhythmias, Three Dimensional Mapping, Implantation of Pacemakers, ICDs, CRT, CRT D.
- Distinction in Biochemistry, Pharmacology, ENT. MBBS Examination.
- Pinnamineni Venkateswara Rao Gold Medal. Best out-going student for the year 1992-93 Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences.
- Dr. Wazir Gold Medal. Best student for the year. Diplomate of National Board 2003
- Distinguished Service Award. Indian Medical Association - Academy of Medical Sciences 2007-08
- Outstanding Achievements Felicitation. Indian Council for Human Relations. International Women's Day 2010
- Prof DP Basu Memorial Award CSI 2014
- Cardiological Society Of India
- Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society, USA
- Fellow Of American College Of Cardiology, USA
- Heart Rhythm Society- IBHRE World Ambassador
- Three-dimensional cardiac imaging and catheter tracking in AF ablation.
- Editorial on telemedicine.
- What is CRT and who will benefit.
- Demographic profile of cardiac resynchronisation therapy recipients at our centre
- Electrocardiographic findings, co-morbidities and device therapies in octogenarians ICD recipients in Indian population 4 years experience
- Performance of active v/s passive fixation leads in pacemaker recipients - acute and chronic parameters
- Adverse events related to tined v/s screw in leads in patients receiving device implants gender differences
- Patient profile and implantation trends in recipient of pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators in India at our institute: 2006-2011
- Gender differences in the clinical characteristics and atrio ventricular nodal conduction properties in patients with atrio ventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia (AVNRT)
- APHRS 2013: Single Centre experience in permanent pacemaker implantation in pediatric population with a five year follow-up
- Detection of recurrent non sustained slow VT by home monitoring ICD missed by conventional ICD device check
- CRT - present & future status
- CRT and COMBO devices: Who needs them & when?
- Pacing, devices and defibrillators beginning of a new era
- QRS width as a predictor of inducibility of ventricular tachycardia during electrophysiological study in patients with LV dysfunction
- Atrioventricular reentrant tachycardias presenting as long RP tachycardia.
- Implantation characteristics of left ventricular pacing leads in patients undergoing cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy in patients with heart failure
- Ablation of VT during VT storm
- Single-centre experience of cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT- P/CRT-D) of five years
- Differences in the coronary venous anatomy and its impact on the final LV lead position between ischemic and non-ischemic cardiomyopathy
- Gender discrimination in selection of ICD recipients
- Successful CRT/CRT-D implants in extremely sick patients
- Successful implants in paediatric population
- Successful pacemaker implant in a 102 year old lady
Participitated in various Multicentric International Randomized Trials
- Music-I and II trial
- Apixaban in non-valvular atrial fibrillation
- DOT HF
- SAS HF
- Lead LV Study
- Vanoxirine AF Study
- SecuraTM ICD Device
Top Cardiac Specialists
Dr. Ajay Kaul
Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
Dr. Rajesh Sharma
MS (General Surgery), MCh (Cardiac Surgery)
Dr. Manoj Luthra
MS (General Surgery), DNB (General Surgery), MCh (Cardiac Surgery)
Contact Us Now
Please get in touch with us for a Free No Obligation Medical Opinion and Estimated treatment cost for Heart Treatment from Top heart specialists in India. Get Medical Opinion