Terms & Conditions
We aim at delivering exceptionally high quality and affordable medical services through this website. You shall have absolute peace of mind while undergoing treatment in India, while we will take care of you all the way. We strive to work in your best interests as part of this process and thus , as a user of this site, you and we shall enter an agreement to abide by the following Terms & Conditions:
- We act as liasoner between you and the healthcare provider. The opinion and quote provided by us shall include the procedure that you and healthcare provider have agreed upon and the related expenses. All procedures should be thoroughly understood and if there is any aspect that you do not understand, please seek clarification. Please note that all treatments have certain risk attached to them. We shall not be held responsible for medical procedure disputes. Our liability is limited to a duty of care in our capacity as a liasoner.
- In the event of complications or overstay, the total cost of treatment will be higher than the initial quote.
- We shall collect your personal details like contact number, email id, individual as well as family medical history, previous medical records for the purpose of providing you opinion from team of expert clinicians. It is important that you provide timely and accurate information in order for us to deliver the best services to you. Failure or delay in providing the information may result in further delay to provide the services to you.
- We can reject your request to make any changes in the website content if we find that the information does not meet our code of conduct, or is illegal, or defamatory in nature.
- We take all practical precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use is complete and correct, however, the accuracy of the information is subject largely to the details you submit.
- The information provided through this website does not in anyway substitute medical advice. However any advice given shall be discussed and thoroughly understood with the healthcare provider before proceeding with the treatment procedures.
- We do not make any warranty to the content of this website and thus we will not be responsible for any decisions taken by any user based on the content of this website. We own all the trademarks and other intellectual property associated with this website. No user shall ever be allowed to use in any sense our intellectual property without our written consent. User shall be pursued fully to the extent of the law if tried to reproduce,copy, or create any work based on our unique proprietary concept or technology. If any user believes that any item in this website has violated their copyright or for any other intellectual property violation , please notify us immediately. We will do our best to provide you with information that will help you make your own healthcare decisions.